Shout to The Lord

Lyric / Chord

Key Transpose:
Shout to The Lord
Darlene Zschech
Key:
A

Verse:
A          E
 My Jesus,   my Savior
F#m            E         D
Lord there is none like You
          A/C#  D          A/E
All of my days, I want to praise,
    F#m              G  D/F#  E
The wonders of Your migh-ty  love
A            E
 My comfort,   my shelter,
 F#m      E            D
Tower of refuge and strength,
           A/C#   D          A/E
Let every breath, all that I am, 
F#m             G  D/F#  E
Never cease to wor-ship You

Chorus:
  A          F#m           D             E
Shout to the Lord all the earth, let us sing
 A        F#m        D            E
Power and majesty, praise to the King
 F#m                        D
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar,
         E    F#m      E/G#  E
At the sound  of  Your   name
A          F#m         D             E
I sing for joy at the works of Your hand
   A         F#m          D           E
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
F#m                       D        E       A  E
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

Lihat Versi Bahasa Indonesia
YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment